Saturday, March 14, 2009

TOO CUTE

Dimarco was upstairs in his room watching the Monsters Inc. movie. I slipped it in the VCR, while I went downstairs to cook spaghetti and meat balls...at his request. Dinner was ready, so I went upstairs to interrupt his video, which he didn't seem to mind (much to my surprise). We got down stairs and i picked him up and squeezed him and told him I missed him so much...he looked at me kind of confused and said word for word "Mommy, i'm in the house"....lol...my heart skipped a beat. He had made the connection that probably most kids would have....he must have been thinking...what the heck is she talking about, I'm here home with her....how could she miss me????TOO CUTE!!! One of many breath taking moments he has already given me :) I'm so gratful.

No comments:

Post a Comment