Tuesday, March 10, 2009

HOME ALONE

hello, hello, on this glorious cloudy day:) It's about 10am . My dad drove Dimarco to school today, so I get a chance to get my home organized. I still had to get up at 5am and get Dimarco ready for my dad to pick him up at 6am. I slept for about another hour, before I got up at 7am to get Michaela ready for school. My husband has just left to work and I'm home alone finally. :)
So my plan for the day....take a shower, lock the door , rinse and repeat lol :). I've got about 3 loads of laundry to do. I have my class tonight and i need to get my assignment completed. I'm almost done, i just have to proof read and correct. I'll leave Kitchener at about 2:30 to get to Brampton for my class at 4:30. Driving on the 401 always scares me. I never know how traffic will be, that's why I leave so early..just in case..the 410 in Brampton is crazy busy too. Here's to hoping that today's class goes better than last Tuesdays class. Wishing you all a great day. Smiles, Tanny.

No comments:

Post a Comment