Wednesday, March 11, 2009

VICTORY

Last nights class was refreshing. I learnt some useful behavioural techniques to use with Dimarco. We were driving home today and I wanted to go a different route. Dimarco has become obsessed with the same route. If i deviate from it, he will take off his boot and throw it at me in the car. As you may imagine, this is quite distracting when I'm driving on the 401. Usually, I will just drive a differnt way home, hoping he doesn't notice or has overcome this obsession. Today I warned him that i was going to drive home a differnt way. We were at the first Cambridge exit when I warned him. Guess what....to my absolute surprise, he said...ok mommy, I like something different!!!! WOOOW....VICTORY :) Lets see if it works tomorrow ;)
\

No comments:

Post a Comment